Have you ever rifled through your purse hoping for a pair of scissors, or crossed your fingers that you remembered to put a darning needle in your knitting bag? Well, no more! Just toss The Knitter’s Tool Tin in your project bag and you know you’ve got everything you need! All items are approved by the FAA for U.S. air travel. These tins are decorated with high-quality, full color labels. You will receive:
• White metal tin (silver inside) measuring 3 3/4" long, 2 3/8" wide, 3/4" deep
• Wooden knitting needle gauge in the shape of a yarn ball, printed with both US & UK sizes on the back and sizing US 1-11/2.25-9.0 mm needles
• Row counter stitch marker, strung with sparkling acrylic beads - counts up to 99 rows
• Sheep shaped retractable measuring tape – measures up to 40"
• Razor-sharp miniature scissors measuring approximately 1 3/4" tall
• Double ended crochet hook measuring 2 1/2" long, in sizes 2.0 and 3.5 mm
• 5 handmade, origami star stitch markers to fit up to US 8/5 mm needles
• 5 removable stitch markers in brightly colored plastic (great for seaming, too!)
• Stitch holder measuring 2 1/2" long
• U-shaped cable needle measuring approximately 2" long
• 3 needles stored on a magnetic strip in the lid - large eyed blunt needle, large eyed sharp needle, and sewing needle.
Colors of scissors, measuring tape and stitch markers vary with each tin and may not be the same as pictured. If you have a specific color preference for these items, please leave me a note during checkout, and I will be happy to accommodate you.
The photo seen on this tin was taken by Corrina Ferguson and is being used with permission. The pattern featured here is Corrina's very own Teasdale shawl, which can be purchased on Ravelry here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/teasdale.
Prefer to add your own notions? Find Empty tins here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/830447183/empty-tool-tin?ref=shop_home_active_3&frs=1.
Only need the essentials? I've got you covered! https://www.etsy.com/listing/830448031/essentials-only-tool-tin?ref=shop_home_active_2&frs=1.
Crochet instead of knit? That's an option, too! https://www.etsy.com/listing/816554402/crocheters-tool-tin?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Knitter's Tool Tins are available at a wholesale rate of $15.00/tin for Standard and $11.00/tin for Lite, with a minimum of just 1 dozen. Please message me so that I can set up a custom listing for you!
Stitch markers and other notions are also available at a la carte wholesale prices; please contact me to discuss your needs.
Default shipping options do not include insurance; if you wish to insure your package against loss or damage, please contact me prior to making your purchase so that I can add this cost to your total. I cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to uninsured packages.