I am so excited to be able to offer the very first, color-your-own Knitter's Tool Tin! This special label is made from kraft paper, which has a lovely texture to it and which does not require sealant. That means that you can color it in yourself for a truly unique tin! It's also beautiful as-is, with the one black stitch - stay minimalist, or go crazy with the color! The choice is yours. You will receive:
• Black metal tin (silver inside) measuring 3 3/4" long, 2 3/8" wide, 3/4" deep
• Wooden knitting needle gauge in the shape of a yarn ball, printed with both US & UK sizes on the back and sizing US 1-11/2.25-9.0 mm needles
• Row counter stitch marker, strung with sparkling acrylic beads - counts up to 99 rows
• Sheep shaped retractable measuring tape – measures up to 40"
• Razor-sharp miniature scissors measuring approximately 1 3/4" tall
• Double ended crochet hook measuring 2 1/2" long, in sizes 2.0 and 3.5 mm
• 5 handmade, origami star stitch markers to fit up to US 8/5 mm needles
• 5 removable stitch markers in brightly colored plastic (great for seaming, too!)
• Stitch holder measuring 2 1/2" long
• U-shaped cable needle measuring approximately 2" long
• 3 needles stored on a tiny, strong magnet in the lid - large eyed blunt needle, large eyed sharp needle, and sewing needle.
Colors of scissors, measuring tape and stitch markers vary with each tin and may not be the same as pictured. If you have a specific color preference for these items, please leave me a note during checkout, and I will be happy to accommodate you.
Prefer to add your own notions? Find Empty tins here: https://www.sexyknitter.com/listing/830447183/empty-tool-tin.
Only need the essentials? I've got you covered! https://www.sexyknitter.com/listing/830448031/essentials-only-tool-tin.
Crochet instead of knit? That's an option, too! https://www.sexyknitter.com/listing/816554402/crocheters-tool-tin.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Knitter's Tool Tins are available at a wholesale rate of $15.00/tin for Standard and $11.00/tin for Lite, with a minimum of just 1 dozen. Please message me so that I can set up a custom listing for you!
Stitch markers and other notions are also available at a la carte wholesale prices; please contact me to discuss your needs.
Default shipping options do not include insurance; if you wish to insure your package against loss or damage, please contact me prior to making your purchase so that I can add this cost to your total. I cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to uninsured packages.