NEW! I now offer discounts on multiples - you can get any 2 Standard Knitter's Tool Tins for just 49.99 shipped! See more info here: https://www.sexyknitter.com/listing/65786281/2-standard-knitters-tool-tins-for-4999.
Have you ever rifled through your purse hoping for a pair of scissors, or crossed your fingers that you remembered to put a darning needle in your knitting bag? Well, no more! Just toss The Knitter’s Tool Tin in your project bag and you know you’ve got everything you need! All items are approved by the FAA for U.S. air travel. These tins are decorated with high-quality, full color labels.
Now available in three options:
STANDARD - save $13.00 over purchasing separately!
• Black metal tin (silver inside) measuring 3 3/4" long, 2 3/8" wide, 3/4" deep
• Wooden knitting needle gauge in the shape of a yarn ball, printed with both US & UK sizes on the back and sizing US 1-11/2.25-9.0 mm needles
• Row counter stitch marker, strung with sparkling acrylic beads - counts up to 99 rows
• Sheep shaped retractable measuring tape – measures up to 40"
• Razor-sharp miniature scissors measuring approximately 1 3/4" tall
• Double ended crochet hook measuring 2 1/2" long, in sizes 2.0 and 3.5 mm
• 5 handmade, origami star stitch markers to fit up to US 8/5 mm needles
• 5 removable stitch markers in brightly colored plastic (great for seaming, too!)
• Stitch holder measuring 2 1/2" long
• U-shaped cable needle measuring approximately 2" long
• 3 needles stored on a magnetic strip in the lid - large eyed blunt needle, large eyed sharp needle, and sewing needle.
LITE - save $5.00 over purchasing separately!
The lite version includes the tin, double ended crochet hook, sheep tape measure, mini scissors, and 2 each of the origami and removable stitch markers, as well as the 3 sewing needles.
This option allows you to add your own notions! The magnet in the lid will be present, but no notions are included with this option.
Colors of scissors, measuring tape and stitch markers vary with each tin and may not be the same as pictured. If you have a specific color preference for these items, please leave me a note during checkout, and I will be happy to accommodate you.
The knitting featured on this tin is the Ishbel Shawl, designed by Ysolda Teague. The photo used here was taken by Jenn Lincoln and is being used with permission.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Knitter's Tool Tins are available at a wholesale rate of $15.00/tin for Standard and $11.00/tin for Lite, with a minimum of just 1 dozen. Please message me so that I can set up a custom listing for you!
Stitch markers and other notions are also available at a la carte wholesale prices; please contact me to discuss your needs.
Default shipping options do not include insurance; if you wish to insure your package against loss or damage, please contact me prior to making your purchase so that I can add this cost to your total. I cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to uninsured packages.