Does putting the handknits you worked so hard to make in a drawer or on a shelf make you sad? Us too! We believe that handknits are worthy of being on display at all times - even when you're not wearing them! This colorful hat display is just the thing to keep your knit hats at center stage all year long.
There are so many wonderful uses for this piece; here are just a few of our favorites:
• Use it to take stunning photos of your own knits, for your Ravelry projects page or your own online shop!
• Block your handknit hats & ear warmers - our heads are now waterproof!
• Store your knits in style in the off season!
• Take it to your next craft show as part of your booth display, and lure buyers from across the room!
• It's also great for displaying or storing headbands, your enamel pin collection, or your sewing and blocking pins!
• Giving a knit hat away as a gift? Why not include a beautiful storage option for the giftee to enjoy, too?
Now, here's everything you need to know about the head:
• Sized for adults (20.5 in/52 cm circumference)
• 12.5 in/31.75 cm tall
• Covered in hand cut, prewashed, 100% cotton fabric
• Sealed for strength and durability
• Foam core for light portability
• Pebbled finish prevents slippage
• Opening in base provides for optional mounting to another surface
This listing is for one fabric covered display head. You will receive the same color and print of fabric as shown in the photos; however, each head is one-of-a-kind, so yours may vary ever so slightly from the one shown here. We think giving you something unique is part of the appeal!
You can find the rest of our heads here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesexyknitter/edit?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=21241888.
We are proud to be collaborating with Paper Boat Voyage for these fantastic displays, now exclusive to The Sexy Knitter. Jenni does handle all custom orders through her own shop, Paper Boat Voyage. You can find the listing for a custom head here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/495084916/custom-fabric-covered-display-head-wig?ref=shop_home_active_2.
Please note: Due to its large size, this item ships separately. If you order multiple items from The Sexy Knitter, you will receive 2 packages (but don't worry, you still qualify for combined shipping)!
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
Knitter's Tool Tins are available at a wholesale rate of $15.00/tin for Standard and $10.00/tin for Lite. Please search the shop for "wholesale" for quick and easy access to this listing.
Stitch markers and other notions are also available at a la carte wholesale prices; please contact me to discuss your needs!