Have you ever rifled through your purse hoping for a pair of scissors, or crossed your fingers that you remembered to put a darning needle in your knitting bag? Well, no more! Just toss The Knitter’s Tool Tin in your project bag and you know you’ve got everything you need! All items are approved by the FAA for U.S. air travel. These tins are decorated with high-quality, full color labels.
This special Halloween Tin comes stocked with the following notions:
• Black metal tin (silver inside) measuring 3 3/4" long, 2 3/8" wide, 3/4" deep
• Purple, sheep shaped, retractable measuring tape – measures up to 40"
• Green razor-sharp miniature scissors measuring approximately 1 3/4" tall
• Double ended crochet hook measuring 2 1/2" long, in sizes 2.0 and 3.5 mm
• 5 handmade, Halloween-printed origami star stitch markers to fit up to US 8/5 mm needles
• Stitch holder measuring 2 1/2" long
• U-shaped cable needle measuring approximately 2" long
• 3 needles stored on a magnetic strip in the lid - large eyed blunt needle, large eyed sharp needle, and sewing needle.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Knitter's Tool Tins are available at a wholesale rate of $15.00/tin for Standard and $10.00/tin for Lite. Please search the shop for "wholesale" for quick and easy access to this listing.
Stitch markers and other notions are also available at a la carte wholesale prices; please contact me to discuss your needs!
Default shipping options do not include insurance; if you wish to insure your package against loss or damage, please contact me prior to making your purchase so that I can add this cost to your total. I cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to uninsured packages.