I am so excited to be able to offer the very first, color-your-own Knitter's Tool Tin! This special label is made from kraft paper, which has a lovely texture to it and which does not require sealant. That means that you can color it in yourself for a truly unique tin! It's also beautiful as-is, with the one black stitch - stay minimalist, or go crazy with the color! The choice is yours.
Now available in three options:
STANDARD - save $13.00 over purchasing separately!
• Black metal tin (silver inside) measuring 3 3/4" long, 2 3/8" wide, 3/4" deep
• Wooden knitting needle gauge in the shape of a yarn ball, printed with both US & UK sizes on the back and sizing US 1-11/2.25-9.0 mm needles
• Row counter stitch marker, strung with sparkling acrylic beads - counts up to 99 rows
• Sheep shaped retractable measuring tape – measures up to 40"
• Razor-sharp miniature scissors measuring approximately 1 3/4" tall
• Double ended crochet hook measuring 2 1/2" long, in sizes 2.0 and 3.5 mm
• 5 handmade, origami star stitch markers to fit up to US 8/5 mm needles
• 5 removable stitch markers in brightly colored plastic (great for seaming, too!)
• Stitch holder measuring 2 1/2" long
• U-shaped cable needle measuring approximately 2" long
• 3 needles stored on a tiny, strong magnet in the lid - large eyed blunt needle, large eyed sharp needle, and sewing needle.
LITE - save $5.00 over purchasing separately!
The lite version includes the tin, double ended crochet hook, sheep tape measure, mini scissors, and 2 each of the origami and removable stitch markers, as well as the 3 sewing needles.
This option allows you to add your own notions! The magnet in the lid will be present, but no notions are included with this option.
Colors of scissors, measuring tape and stitch markers vary with each tin and may not be the same as pictured. If you have a specific color preference for these items, please leave me a note during checkout, and I will be happy to accommodate you.
The pricing on this tin has been reduced as part of our March specials. In April, our regular prices of $8 for an empty tin, $20 for the Lite option, and $30 for the Standard option will go back into effect.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
Knitter's Tool Tins are available at a wholesale rate of $15.00/tin for Standard and $10.00/tin for Lite. Please search the shop for "wholesale" for quick and easy access to this listing.
Stitch markers and other notions are also available at a la carte wholesale prices; please contact me to discuss your needs!