The Knitter's Notion Jar is a spinoff of our popular Knitter's Tool Tins, aimed at the knitter who prefers more natural materials and a subdued color palette. This glass jar comes packed full of everything you need in your knitting bag:
• Glass jar with golden metal screw cap measuring 2.3" along each side and 3.8" tall
• Wooden knitting needle gauge in the shape of a skein of yarn, printed with both US & UK sizes on the back and sizing US 0-11/2.0-8.0 mm needles
• 3 needles stored on a magnet on the back of the needle gauge - large eyed blunt needle, large eyed sharp needle, and sewing needle
• 10 metal removable stitch markers, stored at the top of the needle gauge
• Beaded abacus row counter, hand tied with golden metal beads - counts unlimited rows (we'll enclose instructions to tell you how!)
• Silver metal retractable measuring tape – measures up to 30"
• Metal crane scissors measuring approximately 3.5" tall
• Double ended crochet hook measuring 2 1/2" long, in sizes 2.0 and 3.5 mm
• Stitch holder measuring 2 1/2" long
• U-shaped cable needle measuring approximately 2" long
• Black golf pencil, sharpened and ready to make notes on your pattern!
We've tied it up with a rustic piece of twine and finished it off with a label featuring an antique knitting illustration in a beautiful sepia tone.
Glass jar is very sturdy and is shatterproof when dropped from a height of 3' directly onto concrete - travel with confidence!
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Knitter's Tool Tins are available at a wholesale rate of $15.00/tin for Standard and $10.00/tin for Lite. Please search the shop for "wholesale" for quick and easy access to this listing.
Stitch markers and other notions are also available at a la carte wholesale prices; please contact me to discuss your needs!
Default shipping options do not include insurance; if you wish to insure your package against loss or damage, please contact me prior to making your purchase so that I can add this cost to your total. I cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to uninsured packages.