Have you ever rifled through your purse hoping for a pair of scissors, or crossed your fingers that you remembered to put a darning needle in your knitting bag? Well, no more! Just toss The Knitter’s Tool Tin in your project bag and you know you’ve got everything you need! All items are approved by the FAA for U.S. air travel and include the following:
• White metal tin (silver inside) measuring 3 3/4 in/9.38 cm long, 2 3/8 in/5.95 cm wide, 3/4 in/1.88 cm deep – same size as an Altoid tin, but these are new and clean!
• Stitch holder measuring 2 1/2 in/6.25 cm long
• Cable needle measuring approximately 2 in/5 cm long
• Double ended crochet hook measuring 2 1/2 in/6.25 cm long
• Red, retractable measuring tape with the Sexy Knitter logo – measures up to 60 in/150 cm
• 5 red foil, origami paper star stitch markers to fit up to US 8/5 mm needles (these are surprisingly durable)!
• Black miniature scissors measuring approximately 1 3/4 in/4.5 cm tall
• 3 needles stored on a tiny, strong magnetic in the lid - large eyed blunt needle, large eyed sharp needle, and sewing needle.
Do you have a photo of a knitted or crocheted item that you think would look great on a Tool Tin? Send me a private message with your photo! If it is selected as one of our monthly styles, you will receive a FREE tin in that style, as well as photo credit in the listing and a link to the website of your choice.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Knitter's Tool Tins are available at a wholesale rate of $15.00/tin for Standard and $10.00/tin for Lite. Please search the shop for "wholesale" for quick and easy access to this listing.
Stitch markers and other notions are also available at a la carte wholesale prices; please contact me to discuss your needs!